Thursday, March 31

Had an end-of-project night out with all the Arinsonians who either work or have worked at my current project. Big fun night out, which started with dinner in Boom Chicago (a comedy club), which then continued in an Irish pub, followed by a club called "Surprise", followed by another pub, which I only hazily recall.

Needless to say it was all great fun. May have outdone myself in showing girlfriend my affection by sending her loads of text-messages to tell her that I still loved her. (Or to tell her the music was shit or whatever else popped up in my mind). Started having my suspicions on what kind of a working day tomorrow would be when after drunkenly fighting the alarm-clock function in my phone for a while, it told me that the time I had selected to wake up would appear 3 hours and 30 minutes later. yikes!