Monday, March 7

Drove back home in half the time it took us to get to our hotel, had lunch at my parent's place, after which visited IKEA for a quick session, (where I managed to buy a table and some small stuff).

Arrived at my new appartment to find out that the roof appears to be leaking. And leaking pretty badly, I may have to add, a pretty large part of my carpet was soaked. Fortunately the downstairs neighbour hasn't been affected Obviously I can only contact the rental people between 9 and 12 so girlfriend and I strategically placed some buckets and bin-bags on the floor and left the place again. To be continued tomorrow. Booh!

Fortunately I for some reason moved my couch away from the spot where it's now leaking a couple of days ago.

Lastly, Crissy opened a blog a couple of days ago, I probably should plug her.