Saturday, March 26

The big day. Woke up without feeling too hungover, which made me feel happy, managed to get 2 thirds of my moving crew at the right place at the right time without complaining about hangovers and managed to pack all my stuff into 3 cars and a little open trailer. Then decided to text the last third of my crew, the one who had drunkenly claimed the night before that he'd be late because he wanted to have sunday morning sex on Saturday because Nicktor had made him miss Sunday morning sex last week.

McR replied promptly claiming that he was not having sunday morning sex on a Saturday but that he just overslept and that if we were willing to pick him up he'd try to be of some help for the rest of the day. Fortunately he did help and together with Martijn and Nicktor we managed to move my stuff in pretty darn quick. The results, I've now moved completely and if the Rotterdam city council doesn't decide that I'll have to move back out in 6 weeks, I'll spend some time living here in happiness.

At night went out for dinner with Maaike's dad, her father, her sister and Walter before retiring to my own bedroom, where Martijn managed to fit in a double bed with less millimeters to spare on both sides.