Friday, February 18

Tried getting to terms with the:"Whoa, apparently I' ll be moving out somewhere in the next couple of weeks"-thing. Decided that responsible people with their own apartments must shop at IKEA so headed in that direction after work. I'm afraid I can't do furniture though. I walked around, I looked at furniture, I thought "furniture!" but that was about it. It may help that I don't have a clue what I still need in the furniture department, seeing as my mum and my kid sister appear to be gathering items for in my new place at lightning speed. Left without buying anything. (Well.... a Swedish hot-dog, but that probably doesn't count furniture wise)

After a short diversion past Zuidplein (a mall near my new home, which if you want to look it up on an internet navigation thingo is located at "de Walchersestraat 15c". Eventually stormed into girlfriend's place, singing IKEA-songs, where I also managed to book a plane-ticket into Rome on the 1st of May. Crissy, this means that unless we can't find Siena, Bart and I will most definitely be at your wedding. Any gifts you'd like to receive?