Tuesday, February 8

A night spent watching tv with girlfriend. Watched Simpsons and other fun tv programs. Also getting somewhat brainwashed by ' the Libertines' . Currently that' s the only cd in my car. Note to self:"Find more cd' s for in car in the evening". My problem appears to be that in the morning I wake up, think:"Should I bring cds??" and then think:"Who cares about cds, it's early, life sucks anyways". Which then gets punished during the 2 hour commute back home (I usually only listen to cds on the way back home, the morning is spent listening to the radio. (if you really want to know)

Got a parking ticket while being parked at girlfriend's place. And I did even pay for parking this time(!!!!) as opposed to last week, when I got a 50 euro parking ticket I kind of deserved. Hope I'll be able to claim back the money for this one.