Saturday, February 25

Was supposed to be in Cologne, celebrating the carnival but all my mates chickened out (well, Sabrina, Marlies and Nicktor did) so girlfriend and I ended up needing to do something on a Saturday afternoon, before all hell'd break loose. Last night we had decided that it would be Luxemburg, last minute I found some places to visit in Luxemburg on the internet and after 3.5 hours in a car, we found our first castle in Luxemburg, then moved on to a second castle and an Abbey. (Must have accidentally stumbled into the:"Castles in Luxemburg"-website. Had loads of fun and eventually made our way back home past Brussels and an Indian takeaway restaurant.

Note to self:"Next time do this in summer and camp somewhere overnight, driving 800 kms in one day is a bit silly". Still, I had never been in Luxemburg before so I can cross that one of the list now :-)