Wednesday, February 1

First day at the new project, which is only a 10 minute tube-ride away from home. Woohoo. Then this did make me realise how frustrating it is to have a copy of the key to my new place, to know that it's currently empty and will be until I move in and to know at the same time that they'd grab you by the nuts and run around the block twice if you'd start decorating before you "officially" get the key.

Yep, for some reason it takes about 2 months to get all the paperwork to work out and I don't get the keys till the beginning of March. And I'll have to move out of my current place before the first of April. That leaves me only about 3 weeks to get the whole new place up and running. *gaah!*. Fortunately my dad will have 2 weeks of in March so with a bit of luck he'll be able to get some work done for me woohoo!