Saturday, February 4

Visisted a book fair with girlfriend. Bought a dictionary and Umberto Eco's "name of the Rose" for the next time the urge to read books in dead tree-form pops up. After loads of calculations girlfriend had decided that tonight would be our 1 year anniversary if she hadn't gone to Helsinki. Always a good moment for a celebration I'd say. Celebrated. I'm now the poud owner of my own custom fortune cookies. *yay!* girlfriend!

Also matched the guardian top 100 book-list against project Gutenberg to see what else I should be pulling off the net. Then girlfriend would probably complain that I'd mention an evening of romance and books in the same entry. Apparently I need to sign up for romance-classes, ever since my romance tutor took off for Siberia I've had to figure out everything myself, I fear :-)