Sunday, February 19

A great moment in history, today I filled the first cardboard box to prepare for me moving in a month and a half time. I bet I'll be needing my cds within the next 2 days now :-)

Went to girlfriend's grandmother's 80th birthday party with loads of people I had never met before. Fortunately most of girlfriend's family members appear to be meeting eachother only once every 5 years and they all appeared to be spending most of their time re-introducing them to eachother. Amusing.

And in other amusing news, we're apparently attempting to go to the carnival in Cologne next weekend. At first we were going to sleep over but all hostels were booked, now I volunteered as the driver in exchange for all the drinkers helping me out with painting my new place but we're 1 place short. All sorts of tactical games are now played to: 1. Assure a place in the car I'm driving. 2. Make sure that they're not the people who have to drive the other car back home :-)