Wednesday, May 16

CDG sucks!

Decided not to get to the airport too late (Charles de Gaulle airport, that is). I apparently completely forgot to tell you that the reason for us jetting off France-wards was that flying from CDG-airport was a whole lot cheaper than flying from Amsterdam airport straight away (even including train + hotel) Seeing as we had to check out before 10 and seeing as we were flying at 1, we decided to leave straight away, arrived at CDG at 10:30 and found out straight away that our arrival time would be 1, not our leaving time, that one would be 3 pm. Wise lesson for the interested, there's nothing to do at Charles de Gaulle before you go through customs (checkin only started at 1). Not that there's much to do after customs but at least there's some shops there.

Then did a long flight, where I mostly slept, exept for the stopover and girlfriend probably spent the flight poking me to get me to stay awake (at which I failed miserably)