Sunday, January 14

Turning 30?





Ever since the start of 2007 I've been watching out for weird things happening in my surroundings. With me turning 30 and with the possibility of a surprise party when you least expect it, I've been entering my place shouting:"Hi everybody, surprise!!!", I've been watching my back whenever possible and I even check most of my closets for hidden friends whenever I enter my place. Just the usual precautions for when you expect your friends to be up to something.

Come to think of it, I should probably start bolting down my front door just in case somebody decides that storming into my bedroom early in the morning is something that hasn't been done often enough. (Twice in the past 5 years).

But today (possibly earlier but I don't check my mail in my no.119 mailbox as often as I should) something happened which made me suspect that people are actually planning something for my birthday. As you can see in the images, somebody sent me a blackmail letter, asking me for 139 euros and claiming that they had kidnapped my ernie-figure. (Which indeed is missing). I'm very afraid!