Saturday, June 10

Housewarming


img_0403.jpg
Originally uploaded by selmerv.
An action filled day. The day started weird, when my phone rang and McR told me:"Hi, I'm your personal agenda, in an hour and 15 minutes, you're supposed to be at home, I need to drop something off". This something turned out to be a pretty large pack which I needed to stow away in my cellar.

Then I managed to buy a table and two chairs for on my balcony. (Yep, I'm getting /that old/). We can now sit and enjoy breakfast and dinner on my little balcony.

Then I skated around Rotterdam for a bit (the weather is brilliant) before the housewarming preparations started. Actually, girlfriend had been making loads of food while I skated around Rotterdam (I know, shame on me... )

And then the housewarming started (all pictures can be found on my flickr-page)... fortunately loads of people showed up, Nicktor was mixing cocktails, until I eventually got to find out that the large cardboard package contained an airhockey table and that my "God only knows"-room needed to be transformed into an airhockey room. Brilliant! :-)

People played airhockey all night, drank Nicktor's cocktails and Rainier passed out near the end of the night (apparently 6 tequila's and other drinks do that to people). Left Rainier a bucket and a note to tell him where he was and went bed-wards my self. All in all a fun night :-)