Saturday, April 22

My father's birthday, because of both him and me being busy doing exciting other things, I didn't even get to pop by.

For me these exciting things consisted of an Arinso paintball event, together with Cindy and loads of colleagues. Spent plenty of time finding out that there were two paintball tracks in the park where we got lost (yes, while using my sat-nav). But eventually we did arrive at the right place, played several paintball games and found out that Cindy's got GI-Jane blood in her. Scary!

The fun suddenly ended when I somehow ended up wearing a rabbit suit, followed by 40 colleagues. I must have set a new record on the 100m sprint.

At night Shiwa's birthday, where due to Nicktor's cocktails, I now know more about the masturbation techniques my friends prefer than I ever wanted to know. Note to self: Don't be sober at birthday parties, it makes you remember stuff you'd rather forget.