Monday, April 10

Had Cindy pop by at night and made her food, she keeps texting me so I suspect she lives to tell the story.

Speaking of cooking, I've always been terribly at doing the dishes and now I have a confession to make, which probably shows that I'm growing into a boring materialistic old fart, but... I'm in love with my dishwasher.

It's definitely the invention since the robosuck 2000 vacuum-pump. Which I don't have too much experience with but still, it's one of the things every grown up man dreams of owning. Instead of slaving for an hour to clean all my dishes. (I tend to drop into this pattern of doing the dishes when there's nothing clean to be found anymore), I now just push the start-button before going to bed. The same actually goes for my dryer (I'm not too fond of hanging clothes to dry either). Now all I need is a machine to do my work for me (without my employer knowing about it) and my life should be perfect