Monday, March 27

Still not feeling great in the morning but dragged myself to class anyways. Started feeling better and better through the day and had enough energy to start tearing up my old place after I got home.

I'm now living in a fish-bowl because I took down most of my curtains (except for the bedroom), hoping they'd fit a window somewhere at my new place. This turned out not to be the case when I eventually dropped them off there. Also made the mistake of taking over the case of beer on my balcony. Now WTF do I drink after a hard evening of work???

Also Landlady wants me to remove all carpetting before I move out so I tried doing this with all the furniture still in place by moving it all around. After a while I got the bright idea that this would probably work out better with girlfriend's assistance tomorow morning.

As for the new place, dad's got the week off and mum and him are working full time to whip the place into shape. 90% of the flooring is in, lots more painting got done, all give me a big *yay parents!* And stop the sarcastic giggling Lorraine, we can't all afford to actually pay the people decorating our house :-)