Monday, November 28

Still as puzzled as ever about who opened my door. Then McR told me that his mother thought she had seen an item on something likewise on the local radio-station. Sent them an e-mail and got a reply that they had never done an item on people changing locks on people's doors, would I mind having a radio reporter over?

So this evening I had a radio reporter over, who asked me loads of questions and then took off again. Finally got round to popping by the police station, where I was told that there actually wasn't anything I could file a complaint about. It wasn't break and enter because I couldn't prove that anybody ever entered, and it wasn't a whole lot of other offenses either. In the end after pressing on a bit, the only thing punishable by law was apparently theft of my lock and police lady claimed that even this was a bit of a shady one.

At least with the radio people over I've already had my money's worth of fun. Did I mention that tomorrow morning at 9 am a tv crew will pop by to do an item? Seriously, apparently local tv and radio are dying for items :-)