Wednesday, November 30

Brilliant! Had a local tv person visit me and shoot an item on my lock disappearing. This caused me not to appear at work till 11:30 but hey, fame for anything right? Then halfway through the day I noticed I had made the front-page of the local news-site with this article. (Which in Dutch tells the story of my lock being replaced). Had a good laugh about that one.

Halfway through the day somebody decided that a rape-case was more interesting than a stolen lock so I got moved off the frontpage but still, I've already been a headline and I'm only 28!! And then as the piece the resistance, I got an e-mail from SBS (country wide tv) that they wanted to film an item on me.

Gave them a call but unfortunately they could only be there in the morning and I didn't really feel like walking into work at 11:30 twice in a row. Got dumped! Booh! Hiss! Still, I believe I've already had 150 euro's worth of fun. After all tv-coverage is expensive :-)