Friday, August 12

Went out for dinner with Shiwa and Cindy in Bazar to celebrate Shiwa's birthday (which was in April by the way) Appeared a bit on the late side because the thunderstorm that had been going on had knocked over a bottle of glassex (window-cleaner) and I had to clean my kitchen floor. Geez, there's loads of fluid in 1 bottle of glassex. Seeing as glass is spelled with only 1 's' in Dutch, this gave me the opportunity to text:"Will be a bit late, had sex on the kitchen floor."

After explaining that "no, there's nothing girlfriend should know immediately about this sex on the kitchen floor-thing", we had dinner, moved on to see "the Island", which I thought was pretty cool, even though the product placement stood out in a somewhat bad way.

Eventually teamed up with Femke and moved on to Rotown, where the DJ-ing wasn't exactly the best I've ever heard. Still had loads of fun. Back in bed by 4:30.