Saturday, August 27

Marlies' bachelor party. Managed to lock myself out of the house on the way there (fortunately my front door-keys are attached to my car-keys so I couldn't move an inch) and had to ask Nicktor to drive back to let me into the house (he's got a set of spare keys).

Eventually managed to drive to Schiedam, get lost and then do a color-analysis workshop. (Note to self:"You are a bright spring-type. This means that certain colours look better on you than others, you forgot most of those colours and because you work in IT nobody probably cares. Oh, you're incapable of thinking of those colours while buying clothes anyways.)

After some drinks, food and an attempt at hitting the clubs at night (when you find yourself buying a round of water and a coke at 1 am, you know it won't be one of those nights where you have to call your friends the next morning to check what happened). Drove back home after dropping off Anna.

Impressed with Cindy, who knew that I had a bachelor party and still managed to call me at 4 am. Don't know what's more distressing, her expecting me to be sober or me actually being sober.