Monday, August 8

Probably a bit sad but because it's the summer holidays and because there are no traffic jams, I completely didn't get round to do any shopping during all of last week. Usually just leave the road and find a supermarket whenever a traffic jam pops up (Though I only do this once every trip back home, doing it more would be somewhat silly).

But now without the traffic jams, I get back home, act surprised at the time I managed to arrive and rush out again to go and do fun stuff because I've still got a whole evening ahead of me. For example the last time I actually had a properis meal at my place was exactly a week ago, the last time I entered a supermarket was Saturday a week ago.

Because of this my house became pretty foodless. Yesterday I had to have three minute noodles for breakfast because that was the only breakfasty thing that was available (except for eating jam or chocolate sprinkles out of the jar/box). As for any of the other food-categories, my place was slowly running out of them as wel, no beer anymore, no quick snacks, no drinks, nothing.

Managed to stock up on food items and made myself dinner. Spent the remainder of the evening trying to finish the Baroque Cycle trilogy I've been reading ever since Italy (you try reading 3 800+ page volumes while at the same time having a working life, it apparently takes a while). Chatted a bit on MSN with girlfriend and went to sleep,