Saturday, June 4

Watched Sin City with girlfriend in the afternoon. Really cool. Found out that girlfriend dislikes 95% of my car. Or at least she doesn't like its colour, she doesn't like its looks and she doesn't like the colour of the interior (beige). The only things that appear to be passable are the driver and the stereo. Boo! Hiss! May have to consider finding a more car friendly girlfriend.

On the other hand, at least girlfriend aparently knows that stereos and drivers are at least as important as looks. And seeing as girlfriend and I are together for 9 months now (also the first anniversary (well, if anybody would dare to call 9 months an anniversary) I manage not to forget *grin*), I think I'll let this one go. But she'd better like the next pink and yellow hawaiian shirt I buy!

Set out to watch stand-up comedy at night with Nicktor but got joined by the rest of the gang and completely failed to leave "de Consul". Better luck next time.