Sunday, February 4

Having fun

Doing stuff all week didn't leave me much time for writing here, I fear. After going to the cinema on Tuesday, the Blueman Group on Wednesday, dinner with colleagues on Thursday and the Theater on Friday (a birthday present from my sister), I fear I already had my annual dose of cultural stuff :-).

The verdicts: Rock n' Rol never dies (the film). Cool film though probably a tad on the long side. The Blueman Group (finally), generally cool, though there were one or two somewhat cheesy moments, not much to say about a team dinner other than:"Good food!", and the theatre was a play inspired by Lars von Trier's Dogville film. Definitely worth seeing.

Then went out for African food, drinks and clubbing yesterday evening with girlfriend's sister and her boyfriend. Talking about girlfriend, there's been talk about her moving in at the beginning of May. Keep watching this space!