Monday, September 18

Mum's the person of the day

My mother probably already regrets ever having children. Today she once again got to spend an afternoon at my place, this time to receive somebody who came to fix a leak in my heating system. She had already spent an afternoon at my place a week and a half ago to have somebody diagnose my leak as:"Yep, it's leaking" but today they fixed it. Sadly for her they also found something else that needed fixing but for which they didn't bring any parts.

Was also somewhat succesful with the water/electricity/gas company, who I now finally managed to convince that "yes, it really is only 1 house with two house numbers". Somebody even noticed that the meter numbers on number 119 and number 120 were exactly the same. Now all they need to do is send a repairman to check whether that's not a mistake in the computer system. *Gaaah!*. No, I'll take this one, mum can stay at home for a change :-)