Sunday, September 3

Garlic!

The plan for the day had been: Garlic soup! Leading up to this plan I Did some food shopping with girlfriend (mainly plenty of garlic). Discovered that while 11 clovers of garlic in soup is survivable, trying to make your own garlic bread with 6 cloves of garlic would be considered "overdoing it" in some regions of this country.

Played lots of guitar at night. Have decided that I may need to own a line 6 guitarport. They're actually really affordable and sound great fun. Until I discovered that the toneport is for some reason actually cheaper in most Dutch shops, while it offers more functionality. Guitar gadget + laptop could mean fun. Expect one to show up somewhere before the end of the year.

Actually I'm about to buy this straight away, the only things keeping me from doing this are me walking into a 77 euro speeding ticket (20 km too fast, *argh!*) and some birthdays (sister, girlfriend) and other events happening this month. Add Paris and London next month and I may wait till November before buying this one.

--edit--Obviously the second I posted this comment, I got an e-mail from somebody selling a guitarport online, to tell me that he was accepting my 70 euro bid. Guess I'll be buying one this month after all :-)