Monday, July 17

Aiee!!

A whole week of updates missing, does that mean that I've actually got a life now? Possibly. The main cause for this has been the beautiful weather, which has been causing me to sit outside in the sun, drink wine, rollerskate, etc. etc.

Actually, the weekend was a tad different, with a visit to Lelystad on Saturday and a traditional guys night out on Saturday evening. Even managed to sleep over at my parent's place and cuddle the cat in the process. Nicktor appeared to be even more drunk than usual.

And Sunday we all had a picnic in the park with drinks, food swimming and rollerskating, it was great fun.

Oh, I believe I also accidentally bought a electro-accoustic bass-guitar on the internet. Not that I needed one but hey, sometimes you need to buy on impulse :-)