Saturday, October 15

Spent most of the day biking around Rotterdam. Once again almost bought the Palm but once again did the sensible thing. Actually I'm a bit torn between buying a Palm or buying a hybrid bicycle on which I can bike around for a couple of hours without having to worry about it falling apart. Not that I could park it anywhere in town but just biking can be big fun too once in a while.

At night McR and I abducted Otto for his (somewhat late) stag-night. Because this being a post-wedding stag-night, we couldn't work with external strippers anymore. Gave his wife a cd with music to strip to and made her practise while we were out. Eventually got joined by Nicktor and basically just drank loads of beer before we went back home, blindfolded Otto and dropped him off at his own place for his own private strip show.

Even managed to play games on my PS2 with McR for a while after he dropped me off at home.