Monday, October 17

Once you've got the PDA with sat-nav capabilities for all of Europe (Anybody wants to navigate to Rome??) You suddenly realise that your life is pretty dull and 99 out of 100 times you navigate to places you've already been 100 times before. Yesterday I already attempted to navigate to my parents' place, which ended in me arguing with sat-nav lady Eva because she was convinced that a certain road should be taken while they closed it down 5 years ago.

Today I decided to get diesel in Oud Beijerland just because it sounded like an interesting place to get your fuel. Found out that while I can't make it to my parents' place, reaching the petrol station in Oud Beijerland is not a problem at all. Maybe I can convince the parental unit to move to the Oud Beijerland petrol station :-)