Friday, July 22

Woke up and noticed that my mouth tasted like I had eaten a whole kebab place. Lots of brushing teeth afterwards.

Spend the morning finding out that there was no reason on the planet that I had to wait 8 weeks for my parking permit (as I had been told on the phone). Quoting the parking permit person (yay alliteration) "waiting for 8 weeks? We hand out all our permits within 5 days". Gaaah! The PPP found out my permit had been sent to the wrong address, he printed out another one and everybody was happy. Oh, before getting to the parking permit people, somebody managed to nick my bike, boohoo!

Spent the afternoon driving towards Burgh-Haamstede (where Annemarie's parents live) and touch churches with Arjan and McR. According to Arjan I was still smelling of garlic. Food and drinks at night untill we all(Arjan, Nicktor, Annemarie, girlfriend, McR, Martina and Sabrina) passed out in Annemarie's parents garden shed. Pyjama party!!! :-)