Sunday, January 22

After buying a house, I'm trying my best to spend as little money as possible. I'm doing pretty well this far I believe. I fear I'll be pretty dull for the next while though.

Showed girlfriend around my new place in the morning. Girlfriend appears to like. Then took off for my place where McR and eventually Nicktor showed up. Nicktor is weird, he was supposed to show up at 2, at 5 past 2 my phone rings and he tells me:"I'm 10 minutes behind schedule". So I ask:"So you're at the front door in 5 minutes". The answer turned out to be:"Well... errrrm... no" as it took him another 15 to show up.

Were supposed to go straight to Ruben's farewell party (he's leaving for Signapore) but got sidetracked and ended up at my new place again (this time with Martijn).

As for Ruben's party:"Loads of Whiskey *hic!*, Rainier and some of Ruben's sisters who were 4 to 6 years old the last time I saw them. The scare part:"Nowadays I could date them" (Please don't mention this to Ruben or girlfriend)

Walked back home with Nicktor at night who claimed to be annoyed that we were trying to hook him up with Rubens 14 year old sister. He should count his blessings, after all it's only a 2 year wait :-)